Find WestlawAsia legal research by jurisdiction. Go directly to the relevant products for your jurisdiction.
Case analysis documents provide all the details you need including, Where Reported, Related & Significant Cases and All Cases Cited, Case Digest and Appellate History.
- Over 400,000 full-text case reports and transcripts. Digests of all UK cases back through 1865
- Case Law from the ICLR, Weekly Law Reports, Industrial Law Reports, English Reports, Session Cases from the SCLR, and Sweet & Maxwell Law Reports
- Case reports matching provides citations, case analysis with digests, official transcripts and alternative case reports for all key law series that are not available on Westlaw UK, including the All England Law Report Series
- Full-text transcripts covering the Supreme Court and Court of Appeal, plus selected High Court and Tribunal judgments back to 1999
- Official transcripts of all UK cases are available from 1999, with over 6,000 added every year
- Extempore Judgments added within 24 hours including Court of Appeal (Civil & Criminal Division), Queens Bench Division, Chancery Division, Commercial, Divisional and Administrative Courts
- Display cases as flow charts by using our Graphical History View, illustrating its journey through the courts to help bring clarity to complex cases
Provides consolidated primary and secondary legislative coverage for the UK, Scotland, Wales and Northern Ireland and gives instant access to historic and prospective versions of all primary and secondary legislation, providing you with the ability to conduct research at any point in time.
- United Kingdom – Public and General Acts, Local Acts, Statutory Instruments, Statutory Rules and Orders, Church Assembly and General Synod Measures
- Scotland – Scottish Acts, Scottish Statutory Instruments, UK Legislation for Scotland
- Wales – Measures of the National Assembly for Wales, UK Legislation for Wales
- Northern Ireland – Acts of the Northern Ireland Assembly, Northern Ireland Statutory Rules, Northern Ireland Orders in Council, UK Legislation for Northern Ireland
- Legislation analysis documents with links to legislation applying, disapplying or referring to the provision, cases citing it, and journal articles relating to it
- Table of Amendments display the life story of a provision with all previous, current and future versions presented, eliminating the need for cross-referencing
- New acts published the same day they come into force and legislation status icons let you see whether that provision is in force, partially, or not yet in force.
Containing an enviable and constantly growing collection of authoritative analytical commentary texts, including the most trusted UK titles covering various practice areas such as civil procedure, company law, criminal law, intellectual property, ADR and more:
- Archbold Criminal Pleading Evidence and Practice 2015 Ed.
- Arlidge, Eady & Smith on Contempt 4th Ed.
- Benjamin’s Sale of Goods 9th Ed.
- Bowstead & Reynolds on Agency 20th Ed.
- Bullen & Leake & Jacob’s Precedents of Pleadings 17th Ed.
- Charlesworth & Percy on Negligence 13th Ed.
- Chitty on Contracts 31st Ed.
- Clerk & Lindsell on Torts 21st Ed.
- Copinger and Skone James on Copyright 16th Ed.
- Dicey, Morris & Collins The Conflict of Laws 15th Ed.
- Gatley on Libel and Slander 12th Ed.
- Goff & Jones The Law of Unjust Enrichment 8th Ed.
- Jackson & Powell on Professional Liability 7th Ed.
- Kerly’s Law of Trade Marks and Trade Names 15th Ed.
- McGregor on Damages 19th Ed.
- Palmer’s Company Law
- Phipson on Evidence 18th Ed.
- Redfern & Hunter: Law and Practice of International Commercial Arbitration 5th Ed.
- Terrell on the Law of Patents 17th Ed.
- Totty, Moss & Segal: Insolvency
- White Book 2014
- Woodfall: Landlord and Tenant
And many more!
Journal articles relating to a case or statute are cited in our analysis documents and search functionality allows you to search across our legal journals simultaneously. Full Text Journals from:
- Sweet & Maxwell
- Cambridge University Press
- Bloomsbury Professional
- Emerald Insight
- Oxford University Press
Plus, Journals Indexing from the Financial Journals Index and the Legal Journals Index.
Stay up to date with what’s happening in the law by either creating your own alerts or choose from over 100 preselected subject areas updated every day. Coverage includes:
- Cases – Key case transcripts, newspaper citations, notes, practice directions and EU decisions. Abstracts of all CFI and
- ECJ cases are also loaded within 24 hours of their appearance on Curia
- Legislation – All legislation listed in the TSO’s Daily List each working day. All national Acts, SIs, SSIs SRs and Bills are covered, with Bill progress added to the database on a daily basis
- Journals – Details of selected Legal Journals Index articles updated throughout the day